Please note that this part of the company's business is no longer relevant since 2008.
The information on this page is therefore obsolete and displayed only for historical reasons.
StrateGEst Europe Consulting provides reliable expertise in all the fields of international trade related to the Central and Eastern European Countries (CEEC):
International trade full support:
- Logistic support for the participation in trade fairs and professional exhibitions held in the CEEC;
- Dedicated accompaniment during initial prospective visits of the CEEC markets: filling a highly qualified meeting agenda with local partners, delegation sized logistic solutions (plane, restaurant and hotel reservations, conference rooms, local means of transportation);
- Targeted market studies;
- Personalised assistance during the elaboration of an importation, outsourcing and subcontracting strategy: research of potential local partners, support during the direct negotiation with these partners, legally securing the contracts in accordance with the local laws, finding the best transportation solution;
- Personalised assistance during the elaboration of an exportation strategy: research of potential local resellers and representatives, support during the direct negotiation with these partners, legally securing the contracts in accordance with the local laws, finding the best transportation solution;
- Advisory assistance for filling and submitting an exportation subvention or insurance application form (this service is exclusively provided for clients established in France );
- Certification, registration, qualitative normalisation for exported or imported goods;
- Assistance for commercial branch establishment in the CEEC or in France.
Strategic advice & field assistance in industrial implantation:
- Strategic and field support during the establishment of an industrial production facility in the CEEC ("green field project"): real estate solution, expatriates management, fund transfers, building a reliable local net of clients and contractors, technology transfers, fast starting of the scale production;
- Advisory assistance in fusion-acquisition projects in the CEEC: financial and accounting validation of the project, motivating and evaluating the absorbed employees, holding building;
- Support during the conception of a cultural sensitive strategy of industrial change: comparative evaluation of the profitability of an internal restructuring operation in the home market versus an offshore externalisation initiative;
- Customised analysis of the country risk and the project risk;
- Recruitment support in France and abroad (management, production level).
Commercial intelligence, investments consulting, training:
- commercial intelligence on the local future partners;
- competitive intelligence;
- real estate investments support;
- top and middle management initiation and training to the cultural/business differences of the CEEC (seminaries).
[BACK TO TOP]